Geeze. Someone sucks at blogging around here. I can't believe Mike hasn't been picking up my slack! If I were Mitchell from Modern Family I'd point my finger and yell, "SHAME!" but I'm a pregnant woman, and not a gay man.
Anyway, it's been a while since I've posted anything so I thought maybe a few pictures were due. These don't have any common theme other than cuteness and recentness (which isn't even a word). Oh wait! These first two are both dress-up pictures:
A bumblebee is much more fun in rainbow. At least Sky sure thinks so.
Do you recognize this witch costume? Because Sky wore it when she was a month old and somehow she can still squeeze into it!
Next Up: Muffin Decorating with Sky!
I'm posting this one because I love her little pirate face. She always looks like she's saying, "Yar, matey! Off the plank with ye!"
Done. At least now we're up to date with pictures, right?






4 comments:
ooh, I love her! I may need to come visit soon. Or at least call and catch up, I have crazy news for you.
Oh my goodness. I hope she smiles like that forEVER. I just love the pirate Sky.
That first picture looks SO much like you! I love her faces. She is such a hoot and fits in with the rest or your family perfectly!
I love her smile in all the pictures! She is adorable! I absolutely love all the hair bows in her hair. I am glad that you captured that moment!
Post a Comment