This is just ridiculous. I've ignored my blog for half a month!
Sorry about that.
During that half-month of complete blog silence there really hasn't been a ton of excitement to blog about. But there was Christmas! And that was exciting!
Skylar got the cutest little chair from Grandma C & Grandpa T. I haven't taken a picture and I'm currently in lazy mode, so here's a link to the chair (which somehow manages to be even cuter in real life).
She also got tons of new food from Grammy & Papa G to go with her kitchen set! You should feel the cheese--it's a little too realistic.
Man, this kid has a lot of toys all of a sudden.
Mike is shining with pride over his new Griffindor scarf (yes, that's what I said) and I am way too busy downloading free apps to my iPod Touch to be able to keep this blog up to date.
One more quick and semi-crucial post to come.

1 comments:
Guess what Jodie and Brandon got me for Christmas? A tote bag from Flourish & Blotts. That's right. Mike and I are going to have to hang out with our Hogwarts stuff one of these days.
Post a Comment