Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Big Guns

We are now the proud owners of a $7 hot glue gun. That's right. We went for the expensive model because the $5 gun just wasn't good enough for our high class expectations.


This most recent purchase was inspired by our child, who tore the bow off a fake Christmas present decoration. But let's be honest: it was time we got around to it. She just gave us a little shove in the right direction.

Though I'm sure you don't believe me, I now own a bottle of Mod Podge and a glue gun. I'm practically a new woman! A crafty one.

This baby runs on 40 watts and has two temperature settings. It also has a detachable cord for those hard-to-reach projects.

As it happens, we spent almost as much on glue sticks as we did on the gun. This glue better rock my project world...

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Ah, I see you've taken #4 to heart.

I'm glad to see this.

Whittron said...

I have been missing your posts, but felt I couldn't say anything because I haven't posted much lately either.

Also, I am so jealous of your glue gun!!!

The Peterson Life said...

We should take the kids to play in the snow this weekend. That way your next blog is funnier...and cute.