Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Privado

Despite the outwardly expressed hatred of private blogs by some of you, my blog is going private.


I know it's annoying and that some of you will stop checking my blog. I'm going to miss you and your...mad reading skillz. I'll be adding readers to the list by email address, so if you think I may not have your email please send it my way in an email that says "I want to stalk you" or something along those lines.

Email me at aprivateblog@gmail.com if you'd like to be added :)

Just so you know, Blogger works with Google accounts. If you have a Gmail address and if you're logged into your email at all times like I am, you'll never have to actually log in to look at the blog! It will automatically log you in and redirect you to the blog. Easy as store-bought pie.

Don't hate me.

10 comments:

Whittron said...

I'm okay with your blog going private, as long as I still get emails when you update... will that still happen?

AnnEE said...

annejasonlee@gmail.com

Why private?

Kylie said...

Whitney, it should still email you. Don't you worry!

Anne...mostly because I'm paranoid and I figure I'm better safe than sorry, right?

I'll add both of you peeps :)

Jen H said...

You better add me too sista! I know I have not been reading lately but I am getting back into the swing of things anc catching mine up before I catch up reading others, ya know. anyway: djhallfamily@yahoo.com

good news: after you are private you can get rid of the whole verification thing to comment since everyone looking at it are already approved, ya know

Brittany B said...

You already know my email, so go ahead and add me to your list.

Myriah Cohen said...

Is this going private business an excuse to post less? Because... in case you haven't noticed...

Leisa Waldron said...

That is so funny. I just took my blog off private.

The Peterson Life said...

I think it is a shame you aren't going to let the whole world in on your knowledge (like your winter fat solution), your dislikes (like the costco milk cartons), or your whereabouts, daughter, and when you're home alone.

I'd like to continue, but I use a super, secret stalking email, so I guess I'll have to send it your way.

Lexi Rae said...

I LOVE reading your blog, please add me tiffani.hemphill@gmail.com Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylie,

Confession: I am a blog stalker and read your blog and think it is quite hilarious. :) So, please add me to your blog... lildebbie829@aol.com.