I have a bunch of ripe lemons on my lemon tree! Now I need help figuring out what to do with them.
What you got, suckas? I need ideas!
I have a bunch of ripe lemons on my lemon tree! Now I need help figuring out what to do with them.
Posted by Kylie at 11:14 AM
4 comments:
What is that saying? Something about what to do when life gives you lemons? Man, I wish I could remember. It's like...make squash soup?? or maybe it's make fruit punch?
If you need me to take lemons off your hands, I can do that. I use them a ton for fish. And, to trick the dog.
Lemons, lemons....Hmm... have you tried putting them in your neighbors yard? I think it might go well with their empty milk cartons.
Or, of course, you can try your hand and lemon pie.
And, I've heard you can use lemon juice to reduce freckles.
Let me know what you decide.
lemons...yawn.
You're right, Steph. This blog needs to be updated, pronto.
Post a Comment