This completely justifies my previously unjustified fear of the ocean.
That is why I stay on the top of the water and do not dive while snorkeling.
I just saw this on Fox News -- I think it is absolutely amazing! and a little bit creepy!
I agree with both of you. Gabrielle, it is definitely amazing but mostly creepy! What if that sucker tried to steal my flippers or my snorkel??
Actually, I was more terrified by that Australian scientists teeth...yikes! A little floss dude!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
That is why I stay on the top of the water and do not dive while snorkeling.
I just saw this on Fox News -- I think it is absolutely amazing! and a little bit creepy!
I agree with both of you. Gabrielle, it is definitely amazing but mostly creepy! What if that sucker tried to steal my flippers or my snorkel??
Actually, I was more terrified by that Australian scientists teeth...yikes! A little floss dude!
Post a Comment