(Attention: Plenty of pictures here for all you grandparents who got mad at us for not visiting this weekend. Sheesh!)
First, a picture of Whitney, Morgan and me from Halloween, 1988 (possibly '89). Thanks, Whit!
Skylar got to go trick-or-treating for the first time tonight. We took her to a few houses in the neighborhood and she came home with a bunch of candy in her bag. She thought it was the coolest thing ever.
I mean, look at it from her perspective. Usually we tell her she can't touch things, take things, grab things, etc. But tonight everyone was saying, "Take as many candies as you want! Well, aren't you a cute little fairy? Here, eat this--it's chocolate! And take this $50. I'm feeling generous." (That last bit may or may not be an exaggeration.)
In case you didn't catch that little part about her costume, Sky was a fairy. Check it:
In case you didn't catch that little part about her costume, Sky was a fairy. Check it:
Thanks Jen, for loaning us this cute little fairy dress! I had grand plans of creating a quail suit for Skylar, but couldn't find the right parts. Then we almost reverted to last year's witch outfit:


(I know you were going to ask about the "yellow things" in her hands. She is holding cups. She loves cups. I feel fine about it.)
We've had a slow night here with only about 10 trick-or-treaters. Looks like we'll have leftover candy. Darn it...


(I know you were going to ask about the "yellow things" in her hands. She is holding cups. She loves cups. I feel fine about it.)We've had a slow night here with only about 10 trick-or-treaters. Looks like we'll have leftover candy. Darn it...
Happy Halloween!




4 comments:
She is such a cute little fairy! Lainey was a fairy too. :) We have good taste!!
Your daughter is just adorable and I love reading your blog because you are so funny!
Happy belated Halloween.
Love,
Amber Bain
she's so cute! and that picture of us is so wonderful!
She looked adorable! Whoever this 'Jen' girl is has got mad skills! Wow-sa
Post a Comment