Went to my first-ever book club meeting tonight. It was pretty great.
I mean, the book was entirely depressing (although it really gets you thinking), but the company was great! Too bad we have to wait until December for the next meeting.
I proposed a secret book club meeting in November, but it didn't go over as well as I'd hoped. Guess it's time to buckle down and read the three library books I'm supposed to return in two weeks.
So anyway, does anyone have a copy of The Magician's Nephew I could borrow?

4 comments:
I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!!
HOLLA!
I am glad you had fun!
What was the depressing book?? You failed to mention that...
Oh, that's because it was depressing. It's called "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy.
You have probably read it, because you've read everything!
Post a Comment