10.3
Sky: "I'm such a good artist."
Me: "You are."
Sky: "Maybe I should be a mommy AND an artist when I grow up!"
Me: "Oh! That would be great!"
Sky: "Because I'm so good at making paintings and I'm soooo good at pretending to be a mommy!"
Me: "You really are."
Sky: "Mom, did you know I always dreamed of being an artist?"
Me: "You did? What else do you dream of?"
Sky: "Pretty things. Like...castles and carriages."
Me: "Carriages!"
Sky: "Purple."
Me: "You love purple."
Sky: "Yeah, the yellow one was so silly it looked like a grandpa."
Me: "Hmm..."
10.5
Sky, all day long: "I'M FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sky, after her birthday party: "Mom, I got EVERYTHING I ALWAYS WANTED for my birthday!"
Me: "You did?!"
Sky: "I got a REAL BIKE, and a PAINT SET! And a CUMBOODULL! And PONIES and LITTLEST PET SHOPS! Aaaaaaand, I also got balloons!"
Me: "What a great birthday!"
Sky: "This is the best birthday EVER!"
10.11
Sky: "What did you girls do today?"
Me: "We went to Costco while you were at preschool, then we came home and built towers until it was time to pick you up!"
Sky: "I made a necklace out of macaroni."
Me: "Yes, you did!"
Sky: "But the noodles we used for the necklace weren't cooked."
Me: "That's good. That would be weird."
Sky: "And upsetting."
Me: "You're an old soul."
Sky: "What does an old soul even do?"
Me: "It means you speak like you are much older."
10.16
Me: "Sky, we have a new little container for leftover food. We can put our food scraps in it, then the garbage man takes the scraps and turns them into special dirt."
Sky: "Oh, hahaha. You mean a compost bin! Hahahaheeheehee!"
Me: "...Yes, that is what I mean. How do you know that?!"
Sky: "I learned it from Noonbory, Mom."
Me: "Oh."
Sky: "It's called a compost bin, Mom. You didn't know that, but now you do because I told you."
Me: "I know what a compost bin is, babe."
Sky: "Well now you do. I like compost bins. We're being nice to the plants by making plant food. It's sooo nice!"
10.22
"Wouldn't it be fun if we lived on a blimp?"
10.22
Me: "That's freakin' awesome! Oops. I mean, that's awesome. Because we're not saying freakin' right Sky?"
Sky: "Frickin' right! We are NOT saying freakin'."
Friday, November 2, 2012
October Skysisms
Posted by Kylie at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
frickin' hilarious!!!
Oh my gosh... I love these, especially when she schooled you on composting!! Heheehe
These are awesome... I especially love the one where she schooled you on composting!! Heheehe!
These are so awesome... I especially love the one where she schooled you on composting!! Heheehe!
Post a Comment