Between our trip to Kauai and our move last week, the September Skyisms are sparse. Still a few funny ones for you, though!
9.1
Sky: "Whoa! Whoa whoa! I'm getting so dizzy, I could eat a MOM!"
Me: "What?!"
Sky: "I mean, a horse! I mean...a cat and a dog!"
9.3
Sky: "You know what I dreamed about last night? It was a veeeery silly dream."
Me: "What did you dream about?"
Sky: "I dreamed about I was Dad's wife. Ha ha!"
Me and Mike: "BAHAHAHA!"
Sky: "What's so funny, guys?"
Me: "What happened in the dream?"
Sky: "We got married."
Mike: "To who? Me? I thought I was married to your mommy."
Sky (jabbering on for a while about how Mike is a boy): "It would be really weird if you were a girl."
Mike: "This whole conversation is getting really weird."
9.6
Sky: "I liked Harper better when she was a born baby."
Me: "You mean when she was just born? When she was tiny?"
Sky: "Yep. She was so cute! Can we PLEASE have another baby? Please? Please."
9.6
Sky: "Mom, I'm closing the door for you. There's creepos out there."
Me: "Ah, creepos. Thanks, Sky."
Sky: "Can creepos fly?"
Me: "No. Creepos are people."
Sky: "Why are they creepos?"
Me: "Because they look in people's windows when they shouldn't."
Sky: "Well, I'm closing the windows..."
9.8
(Sky and Harper both wearing big sunglasses)
Me: "I love your sunglasses! You are rockin'!"
Sky: "But we don't have guitars..."
9.10
Me: "You are a very good listener, Sky!"
Sky: "Yep."
Me: "Who taught you to be such a great listener?"
Sky: "Umm...I don't know."
Me: "Was it me?"
Sky: "Nope!"
Me: "Oh. What did I teach you to be?"
Sky: "Verrrrry crazy!"
Me: "Oh!"
Sky: "Because you're very crazy. And when you be crazy, I be crazy!"
9.20
Me: "I love you, Harp!"
Sky: "Yep. You love her as HARD AS A ROCK!"
Me: "Haha! I don't know what that means!"
Sky: "It means you love her VERY much!"
Me: "Yep, I do. I love her as hard as a rock."
9.30
Me: "Do you want to drive the car, Sky?"
Sky: "No!"
Me: "Why not?"
Sky: "I'm not old enough to drive a car!"
Me; "Well how old do you have to be to drive a car?"
Sky: "Like, 31 or 32 or 10 or something."
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
September Skyisms
Posted by Kylie at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is so funny and cute! I need to start writing down stuff that Abigail says. The other day she asked me if she could scare her barbie's socks. Then proceeded to growl at them.
Post a Comment