This poor blog has been neglected once again. We've been busy and I have ignored my bloggerly duties.
Speed Update!
- Sky is still in LOVE with preschool! She thinks everything is "terrific!"
- We had an offer accepted on a house (oh yeah, we've been looking at houses but I didn't tell you that because I haven't been blogging) and we close tomorrow! It's really been the worst possible timing, but we are still so excited. We'll have a yard again!
- Mike and I just returned from an excellent and fun-filled week in Kauai! We have more than 1000 pictures to prove it, but I haven't yet uploaded them. Baby dolphins and flying fish were involved. Waterfalls and rainbows were plentiful. We flew a helicopter and ate wild guava while ziplining in the jungle. Also, I may or may not have snorkeled: stay tuned.
- Harper is talking up a storm in her own little way, but I'm still "Baba." She is a pint-sized girly with a huge attitude, and she now has all of her teeth!
- I have been reading less on account of the packing and island adventuring.
- Mike got a hair cut.

0 comments:
Post a Comment