Sky saw my previous platypus blog post and wanted to see more images of platypi. She said, "That is such a silly and weird creature! Aww, and it's also cute. I know what a platypus is, Mom. It's that!"
The search results included this wallpaper that really captures the impressive and inherent super creature abilities of the elusive platypus.
When I was a sophomore at BYU I was talking to my roommates about why I hate the ocean. No, why I hate being in the ocean. (Admire and fear from afar. This is my longstanding relationship with the ocean and all things of it.)
Back to ocean-hate reasoning. Sharks, naturally. All the dead things floating around that might touch me. Seaweed. Waste dumping.
The Sunfish.
It should be called the Deathfish. Or the Creepfish. I never want to see it again. It's eyes were like human eyes. I feel like this is not my first Sunfish hate post. It's not likely to be the last.
I conceded that yes, there are some cool animals in the ocean. Dolphins. Sea turtle. Otters. Starfish.
The narwhal.
A dolphin/unicorn hybrid. Cool.
My roommates did not believe that narwhals existed. Even after I Googled some images of narwhals, they doubted me. This doubt may have stemmed from previous pranks and to this very day, they probably think me a liar.
But this is not a hoax; the Unicorn of the Sea is real, and I'll not be impaled by it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment