We were expecting two packages today. One from FedEx, one from UPS.
A few minutes ago there was a little thump sound and a double knock at the door. Mike and I both got up to get it and I said, "It's just UPS."
Two seconds later there was another little thump and a slightly louder double knock. Mike said, "Are you sure?"
I opened the door to see two packages and two delivery dudes walking away from my house. One to a UPS truck, one to FedEx truck. I wish I know which one knocked louder.
If only they weren't so busy trying to get away from each other I could have thanked them properly and asked who got here first! It's a mystery I'll never solve.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Rivals on my Doorstep
Posted by Kylie at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Funny post; the mystery remains!
Post a Comment