I was getting ready in my room and heard Sky talking. Harper hadn't cried in at least 10 minutes, which is a big deal these days...
(Sky to Harper) "Aww! You're not crying Harpo!
I walked into the family room and Sky was sitting on the ottoman next to Harper. Harper was surrounded with blocks and had a bracelet on her arm.
Sky: "Harpo was talking at me, Mom!"
Me: "She was?! What did she say?"
Sky: "She said she wants to play with my blocks."
Me: "And you got them for her?"
Sky: "Mmm hmm! That's pretty nice!"
Me: "That is pretty nice, Sky."
Sky: "And I told her that's very good, Harpo."
Love it. Such a great big sister :)
Friday, March 18, 2011
A Big Sister
Posted by Kylie at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
she is such a sweetie! I'll bet she's tons of help with baby Harpo!
I need to get up there and see these little girlies SOON
Post a Comment