Friday, March 5, 2010

Video, Per Request :)

Since my mom requested a video of Skylar being angry at the locked pantry door, I tried to make one. It started out with some promise, but as soon as Sky saw the video camera she forgot about the pantry altogether. Well, until the camera went away again...

So instead of a funny angry kid, this is just a video of Sky saying a few things. Here you go, all you grandparents!

5 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is saying all of that! Genius child. :)

Unknown said...

Too adorable for words! and gosh, does she ever have a lot of them! Thanks Ky:)

Carla L. said...

This is sooooooo cute! Now I MUST come up there! I don't care what dad says I'm on my way!!!

Unknown said...

More videos please! Make me happy. Buh bye.

Carla L. said...

I love the way she whispers "kitty" and blows kisses!!!