The smiley has made it's way into my typing.
:)
I don't like it.
I hate that I feel like I need to put a smiley so people know when I'm joking. Sarcasm really doesn't carry over into Facebook status updates/comments or blog posts.
In a way, I feel like people should know I'm sarcastic before they start reading my blog. If you are offended by my blog, you really don't know me very well and should probably avoid reading my posts. I'm really not a jerk.
However, if I'm hungry, tired or pregnant...or--Heaven forbid--a combination of all three...
This is like the time I added "lol" to my typing and texting routine. I was anti-lol for the longest time! I was a "haha" girl. And now here I am, typing "lol" all over like it was never a problem.
Must be peer pressure.
And maybe a little bit of laziness. (My cell won't auto-type "haha." I have to input each letter individually! Can you believe it?)

3 comments:
I think you got it from me. :) I use :) way too much.
This blog was lame.
Oh wait... :)
i think all loser text language should be banned and everyone should have to spell out every word, phrase and feeling. FCOL!!
Post a Comment