Remember last summer when I got that cool capri sunburn? Maybe not, because there was only one comment on that post.
Today was the first gorgeous day we've had in a long time. Naturally I put my capris on, since I had shaved for church yesterday and didn't have to put any extra effort in for today.
I applied my sunblock, as I always do. I made sure to get the back of my neck, my ears, the small amount of exposed leg (because I learn from my mistakes); even the part in my hair. Then I lathered Sky up and we went to the park--for 3 hours!
Unfortunately I forgot about my arms.
You like how I rolled the sleeve up for your benefit? I know what you're thinking: that's pretty hot! Believe me, it's better in real life. You just can't capture these things on film.
I call it The Sleeve Burn. And I can teach you how to do it.


2 comments:
You need a shower that sprays sunblock. Kinda like the spray on tan showers.
Seriously. Why don't they make Dove bodywash with SPF 45??
Post a Comment