Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Working Boy

Mike is now a worker--a real worker! He's working RIGHT NOW!

I'm so proud. Yesterday was his first day of work at PC-Doctor here sunny Reno and he came home with an armful of PC-Doctor attire (including a Hawaiian shirt for "Hawaiian Shirt Wednesdays") and benefit info.

In two weeks Mikey will come home with his first paycheck! We really like paychecks, so we're looking forward to that day.

Congrats, Mikey! Go get 'em!

6 comments:

Zach said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited and proud of your hubby. I'm gonna miss seeing you guys though. Be safe!

Kylie said...

Aww, thanks, Zach!!

Leisa Waldron said...

We are so proud too! You guys couldn't stay at BYU forever...we are also very excited you live WAY closer than Utah now!

Myriah Cohen said...

Wait... is every Wednesday Hawaiian Shirt Wednesday?

Kylie said...

Yes! Every Wednesday. The shirt they gave him is way too big, so he'll have to buy his own if he plans to join in the fun.

Myriah Cohen said...

Maybe he can just tie the excess behind his back.