This post marks a whole year of Skyisms! Oh, Sky, what a silly girl! Here's a taste what she had to say last month.
3.6
Sky: "Mary had a li-ttle lamb, li-ttle lamb, li-ttle lamb! Mary had a LI-TTLE LAMB with a face as white as snowwwwww."
Me: "Haha! That is so pretty, Sky."
Sky: "What? Isn't that amazing, Mom? She was so white, her FACE was as WHITE as SNOW!"
3.8
Sky: "I love you."
Me: "I love you too!"
Sky (whispering): "No. You're supposed to say I love you more."
Me: "Oh. Sorry."
Sky: "I love you."
Me: "I love you more!"
Sky: "I love you most."
Me: "I love you more than most."
Sky: "I love you all the way to Baltimore and Reno and Grammy's BEACH HOUSE!"
Me: "I love you all the way to...Heaven!"
Sky: "I love you all the way to the Arctic and the Antarctic, and the tops of the trees...and...alllll the way to the SUN!"
(Sky is very good at I Love You battles. Obvi.)
3.12
Sky: "Knock knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Sky: "Boo."
Me: "Boo who?"
Sky: "Ahhh! There's a GHOST CRIMING OUR HOUSE!!!"
Me: "Crying in our house?"
Sky: "No, criming."
Me: "Criming? What's criming?"
Sky: "...I don't know. I thought you knew."
3.17
Sky: "Mom, HOW did Lucky (the Leprechaun) tape all those things on the top of the doors?"
Me: "I don't know...he's tricky!"
Sky: "Or maybe he used magic..."
Me: "Maybe."
Sky: "Lucky causes so much mischief! Oh, man, I wonder what he's done at Leisa's. I wonder what he's done at EVERY house!"
3.17
Sky: "Mom, there's a feather in the chick's little world!"
Me: "There is? Oh, there is! That's one of Pearl's feathers!"
Sky: "Yeah, I wonder how it got there?"
Me: "One of the other chicks probably plucked it out."
Sky: "No, I don't think that's it. I think it was Lucky."
Me: "I don't think Lucky plucks chicks."
Sky: "It's too bad Lucky pinched all the chicks. We should have put green on them."
Me: "Ohhhhh."
Sky: "Or maybe we should have brought them all with us so they wouldn't be here when Lucky tried to pinch them!"
(Brilliant. Next time we'll definitely bring the chickens to church for 3 hours!)
3.19
Me (singing): "I wanna know what love is! I want you to show meee!"
Sky: "You already KNOW what love is!"
3.20
Sky (pointing at saltwater taffy): "Yum! Those are so yummy!"
Me: "They are! But they're candy, so you can't eat lots of them. If you only eat candy you won't be healthy and you won't be able to play and run and grow up."
Sky: "Oh. Let's never eat candy again. Should we?"
Me: "Should we what?"
Sky: "NEVER eat it again. Never."
3.26
Me: "Daddy is staying home tomorrow and we're going somewhere fun!"
Sky: "Where?!"
Me: "I can't tell you. It's a surprise."
Sky: "Where???"
Me: "Guess."
Sky: "Is it Reno?"
Me: "Nope."
Sky: "Rio?!"
Me: "Hahahaha nope!"
Sky: "Graaaaaammy's beach house?"
(the correct answer was 'the zoo.' That's right, 'the zoo.' She eventually guessed this, but I pretended not to hear.)
3.27
(as the car pulled up to the zoo)
Sky: "Ha! See! I guessed the zoo. I guessed it and I was right! Harp, it's the ZOOOOO!"
3.31
Sky: "Tomorrow is my favoritist day!"
Me: "Why?"
Sky: "Uh, because it's April Fool Day!"
(Good thing she reminded us. She's been looking forward to playing tricks on us for months! Literally. Months.)
3.31
Sky: "You can go lay on the couch, Mom. I'll dry all of these dishes."
Me: "Wow! Thanks, Sky!"
Sky: "It's okay, Mom. You can rest. I'll do it all."
Monday, April 1, 2013
March Skyisms
Posted by Kylie at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment