Today Mike and I have been married a whopping seven years!
Look at us being so cute on our wedding day, only narrowly avoiding a bubble attack.
Aww, Mikey. Trying so hard to keep his hands in appropriate locations for the wedding day photo.
It is now seven years, 20lbs (on Mike; that's a good thing), three cities and two kids later. I wouldn't trade our life together for anything. Thanks for being so amazing, Mike! You are an incredible husband and father and the only person I want to spend forever with.
Enough of that schmoopiness. Mike and I are BEYOND thrilled to celebrate our anniversary Hawaiian style this year! Yes, we're returning to those lovely islands, but trying out Kauai this time. You know how we like to shake things up. Shake shake it.
You should know that we plan to have the best vacation we've ever had. Considering that we only have to beat one previous vacation to accomplish this feat--and with proper training and conviction--I'm confident we will succeed.
I may or may not snorkel. Food will be involved. Mike's childhood dreams of learning to dance the hula will finally be realized, and a baby sea urchin will try its hand at stickball.
Stay tuned.

0 comments:
Post a Comment