Sky has been asking to make snow angels ALL WINTER. Unfortunately for Sky, there has been no snow this winter to make snow angels in. We've made a few carpet angels, but it's just not the same.
Last weekend it finally snowed! Mike and Sky got all bundled up to play outside and build a snowman. I walked out with Sky while Mike was getting ready and told her to lay down and make a snow angel. Here she is doing the snow angel moves she learned from Olivia:
And here is her snow angel. We must have waited a day too long, because the snow was on the hard side...
I know it looks like Mike is kicking Sky, but really he's just kicking the snowman to pack the snow tightly. He couldn't find his gloves and his hands were frozen.
And here's Sky proudly showing off her first snowman! She single-mittenedly created that point on top of his head.
I had one more picture to add to this post, but Blogger won't upload it correctly. Oh, well. Consider this blog updated!





2 comments:
So Cute! I don't think Laney has ever seen snow??? I can't remember, how sad. :(
too fun! I wish I were there to make snow angels too!
Post a Comment