Friday, February 25, 2011

The Longest Week

This week was a 4-day work week for Mike. He had Monday off, and yet somehow it feels like the longest week we have ever had.

It probably has something to do with Mike being overloaded with work right now, and the recent snow storm could be playing a part.

But maybe it also has something to do with Harper's constant screaming. And did you know tambourines have the magical ability to make a screaming baby situation twice as bad? I can prove it. Just come on over!

Please don't come on over.

Oh, friends. If you've called and I haven't called you back, please re-read the third paragraph. It's very likely I didn't even hear the phone ringing. Emails are welcome! I can do emails during nap time. :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Kylie, I'm sorry to hear about your rough week! It's no fun to have a screaming baby, especially in the midst of all those other things too. Good luck hanging in there!

Kylie said...

Thanks Carolyn! You are so sweet. It has just been one of those weeks! I don't normally vent on the blog, but I had no Diet Coke to be my crutch so it had to get out somehow. :)