Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 Weeks Old!

Today is Groundhog Day. Do you know what that means?

It's my due date!

Yep, Harper was due on February 2nd, but instead of being born today she is officially 3 weeks old!

And she was officially uninterested in being photographed. Again. She wanted only to eat and sleep today, but I took pictures anyway. So in between sweet little moments like this:


I somehow managed (with the help of a binky to keep the "feed me now!" cries down) to get a couple of shots of Harper with her seahorse. Notice the mis-buttoned cardigan in the first shot.


By the time I changed her diaper, fixed the buttons and grabbed the camera, she kicked her socks off and decided she was hungry. She started to grunt and cry, so I gave her a binky and snapped this baby:


Then I gave up. Mission accomplished. She's still a skinny little thing, but she's growing! Happy due date, Harper!

4 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

So cute! She totally looks tall against that little seahorse. :) Cute harper. Aw...

Carla L. said...

I can tell that she's getting bigger!! She is such a sweetie!

Amy said...

Aww. What a sweetheart!

Myriah Cohen said...

Happy Due Date HRC! Oh, I remember the night of your due date.. it was so stormy and blizzardy. Some people called it Snowmageddon, or Blizzaster, Snowpocalypse, or Snoprah, unfortunately.

This is gonna be such a great story to share with you as you get older.