This post will not entertain you, but if I don't write these things down I'll never remember them.
I had another checkup yesterday. I am now lucky enough to go in not once, but TWICE a week until this baby is born! WOOHOO!
Unless that brainless scheduling lady keeps screwing up my appointments. She seems to think "twice per week" means "twice per week, plus one extra for fun." This woman just keeps screwing up my schedule...ugh.
So here's the update: apparently the amniotic fluid is low and the baby is on the small side. Nothing too crazy, but they want to keep an eye on things just in case the fluid drops more or the baby stops gaining weight altogether. I now get to lay on a table with things strapped to my belly and Mike will get to come home for lunch to hang out with Sky so she doesn't have to sit around bored for a couple of hours every week. From the looks of things, we'll be having a January baby, so feel free to cast your votes on the big day!
Still hoping I won't have to be induced this time around. My doctor says I should have a couple of weeks before she'll talk about inducing. I'm guessing I should at least make it to my baby shower. :)
I'm a little weirded out by the idea of a tiny baby. Sky was 8lb, 2oz and 22" long. (Not tiny, but not huge.) My doctor is estimating around 6lbs if I go full term. For now, she is in the upper 4lb range and has a good, strong heartbeat--keep it up, little girly!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Just an Update
Posted by Kylie at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is crazy! I think you need to eat some more oreos. Help her gain some fat on that small body.
I thought this post was entertaining. Not in the family comedy kind of way, but it's fun to hear how things are going and even better that you are so close to having another little goofie girlie in the house!
Come on! You'll be great at tiny babies! Remember how you used to toss Nick and Josh around and they were only 3.5 and 4 lbs! Just figure that this tiny muffin is gaining about 1/3 pound per day, especially if you eat those Oreos that Brittany us suggesting! Just dunk them in milk first...
Post a Comment