How is it possible that our tiny Harper is 1 week old?!
We are so in love with this little girl. Skylar is a seriously excellent big sister and is constantly checking up on Harper. If she had it her way, the baby would constantly have a binky in her mouth, but since Harper never cries Sky rarely gets to shove one in.
When Crew was a little baby, Leisa took a series of growing photos using a stuffed bear to show how much he was changing from month to month. I loved that idea and wish I had done it with Sky. So here is installment 1 of Growing Up: Harper!
Naturally, I've decided to use Harper's seahorse because Sky makes sure it is always next to her.
Note: she was having a sad moment when I decided to take some shots, so they aren't fabulous. They show her tiny self, though, and that was the goal! Maybe I will get a better one tomorrow, but since today she is 1 week old, I'm posting what I've got.
Phew! I feel like I've accomplished so much just by getting a post up today! Be proud, faithful readers. Be proud.




4 comments:
Oh my lands...look at her feet! I love her tiny body! So cute. Great job Ky!
She is too cute!!
So Cute!!! My little Maysie has that same seahorse...and it's so TINY next to her now...It's crazy how fast they get big. Congrats on baby #2...coming from a fellow mom of 2 girls...life is pretty grand!
So proud of you and so cute!
Post a Comment