Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hospital at 8

Looks like this little girly is coming tonight or tomorrow. A whopping 3 weeks early! She must follow in her mommy's footsteps? Sky was a day late; she learned that one from Mikey.

I'm freaking out just a little. Didn't expect this today. I was going to go to the GAP outlet tomorrow, but that's off! I just spent yesterday washing and folding all of the tiny 0-3 month clothes from when Sky was a baby and realized we have almost no newborn size clothing. That's what happens when your first was never newborn size! I guess I will have to send Grammy to GAP for me to get teeny clothes for this teeny baby girl.

I am so excited and nervous and everything else that comes with a doctor saying, "She needs to come out now. Go have some dinner and be to the hospital at 8."

What's for dinner? I have other things on my mind.

7 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

I can't wait to see her! Good luck sister! I love you!

Unknown said...

Wohoo! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

Whittron said...

oh my goodness!!!! how exciting!!!

Emily said...

good luck Kylie!!

Carolyn said...

Good luck with everything...I guess, by now, I might be too late in saying that. I hope that you and the baby are doing well and I can't wait to hear your news!

Cade and Morgan said...

Grilled cheese. Mac'n'Cheese. Apparently cheese things. She's super cute Ky! She'll fit right in with all my nieces :)

Cade and Morgan said...

Grilled cheese. Mac'n'cheese. Apparently cheesy thing. She is super cute Ky! She'll fit right in with the all my nieces :)