Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Taking Guesses!

Well, tomorrow is the day we find out what we are having! What do you think? Is it a girl or a boy?

Skylar used to say boy, and now she says girl...so that won't help you much. Either way, it's a 50/50 chance you'll guess right. GO!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm going to guess boy. I'm excited to hear your news!

Leisa Waldron said...

I think it may be a boy. :)

Whittron said...

I say boy!

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh! You are having a girl! And you are going to name her Lar. It's a weird choice, I know, but hey, you picked it.

Kelli Nicole said...

I'm going with boy! I'm always wrong, so it will probably be a girl.

Carla L. said...

I'm saying girl, just because everyone else is saying boy. But it will probably be a boy because then you will need to buy all new stuff...

Anonymous said...

My word verification says "fella," so I say boy!