Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Pregnant and I'm Annoyed

Why? Why would someone post pictures of herself while in labor? And not just 1 picture, but a whole ALBUM of pictures entitled "Labor Days?" And why would she make it public on Facebook? I might have to delete this person from my friends list before she starts posting birthing pictures...

And one other thing. No, two other things:

1) Is it not weird to throw your own baby shower? Is that normal all of a sudden? Because I have now seen two women do that this year. And it's weird.

2) A pregnant belly is still a belly. If I don't let you touch it when I'm not pregnant, hands off. I swear, it is only people I don't like who do it, which is probably a sign of why I don't like those people right? I'm about to smack someone upside the freaking head!

Man, I am pissed today! Glad I got that out. Phew!

5 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

haha, you should write a book about "those people".

Carla L. said...

AARRGGHHH!!! I do NOT like birthing photos. I do NOT want to see a camera anywhere near a labor and delivery room. No siree Bob! That camera had better not show up until the kid is washed, lotioned and has a bow glued to her head!

Brie said...

I'm sorry we can't be friends :)

Myriah Cohen said...

"Norman Mailer, I'm pregnant!" name that show!
I have no idea if I spelled his name correctly, but it's 6:30 in the morning, and I'm on my phone, so that's the best you get.
And, I don't get it, labor pics? She's in the worst pain of her life, and she asked her husband to snap a few?

Brittany B said...

I totally agree that some people post pictures that should not be displayed in public. And yes, it is weird to throw your own baby shower.