Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm sorry you lost your brain

It kills me a little every time someone updates their Facebook status with a really, horribly stupid comment. It's one thing to say it out loud to a roomful of people where it will be quickly forgotten or laughed off, but to post brainless comments on your Facebook page for hundreds of people to read...it just kills me a little.

Especially because it's always the same 2 people with the idiotic posts.

Too bad one is a teacher and the other is in the medical field. I feel like WAY too many lives are being wrongly influenced.

5 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

I am so relieved it wasn't an artsy mother of three! Whew.

Kylie said...

Hahaha!

Whittron said...

I want some examples here! Cut and Copy!

Emily said...

Or an over-opinionated government employee. I'm safe.

Carla L. said...

she meant to say that one was a Primary Presidency member and the other one was medically (mentally) unstable...

that would be me and you Leisa!