Monday, August 9, 2010

Again with the painting!

We had a very busy week last week. First, Gabrielle visited. We took Sky to the park, had fun hanging out at home and Sky even got to play with Grandma while Mike and I went to see Inception (which we loved). Woohoo!

Then after Gabrielle left, Nick and Josh caught a ride with Mike's coworker, Harold, from the Bay Area to Reno. Convenient, right? We went bowling and watched movies and, naturally, there was a lot of Xbox business happening all week. The boys stayed all week until my mom came to pick them up. Grammy got here Wednesday night and took NickJosh away Friday morning.

Sky is obsessed with Nick and Josh, I think. She tried to play video games with them. I took pictures. In fact, I took at least 4 pictures during the week and I am planning to post them as soon as my computer is accessible again. (I know, that sucker is always out of commission!)

So here's the deal. Nick and Josh helped Mike paint our bedroom because they are awesome and the best GHF brothers ever! The paint we chose is not pregnancy friendly, which is why Mike recruited help.  So anyway, our room is now painted. Yay!

After everyone left Friday, Mike and I did nothing. Then we went to dinner. Then we woke up Saturday morning, clearly possessed, and decided to paint the office. Yes, more painting. But not just painting! Paneling! Ay ay ay. What is wrong with us? Why do we create these projects? Sigh...the office is not finished yet, but we're hoping to get 'er done this week. I painted the office and Mike painted all the molding/chair rails/panels. I think he'll start cutting tonight and we'll finish the room up during the week.

I'm tired. I'm not even going to proof read this post before I publish it. I think I'll go read some Hunger Games so I can move on to Catching Fire and be ready to read Mockingjay when it comes out in two weeks! YEAH!!!

1 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

I love your random projects. More for Sassy Pepper too. :) Can't wait to see pictures! GHF - LOL!