We are changing our cat's name from "Hero" to "Villain."
She is single-pawdedly killing off South Reno's rabbit population and has started in on the quails. We have yet to find a living mouse within the confines of our property. Basically, anything smaller than her is at high risk of imminent death. Anything bigger than her stands about a 40% chance of survival.
She has been threatened with death if she scratches Sky and she has yet to test us on that, which is a good thing because Skylar LOVES her. Almost as much as she loves rocks. In fact, she likes to surround the cat with rocks. Notice the rock circle Sky has started here:
Knowing how many dead things she's left at our doors...I suggest you step over the door mat when you visit. At least until we replace it.
Maybe you should just stand on the grass and throw a rock at the door to get our attention. You can keep yourself occupied by admiring our freshly painted shutters, courtesy of Mike.



5 comments:
*GASP* Screw u Hero! You are never invited to my house!
Look at your happy little house! So cheerful and French bistro looking! LOVE the shutter color!
I love the shutters, and Hero is naughty. You might want to send her to kitty therapy before she ends up in prison. Make sure you nip the problem in the bud before she goes off to college...or you will really be in trouble!
Kylie, can I just tell you that I love your writing? You are so creative. I love your blog.
And I love your shutters. good luck with the cat situation.
Ha, I miss you! I had a dream about you last night that we were back in school and were also crime fighters on the side. Basically it was just like our real school experience. Your babe is a beauty
Post a Comment