We have been very busy around here. Busy building things.
Like Adirondack chairs!
Nope. Not from a kit. And nope--you can't see them yet, because they aren't painted. They'll be better when they're finished.
Anyway, I was painting some benches in the garage while Mike was off in the back yard with Sky. I decided to go check on them and this is what I found:
Look at that little helper! She was putting the screws in place for Mike, and she was very clearly proud of herself. Then she saw me and it was all over:

Anyway, I thought it was so cute to see Sky helping Mike build our chairs. This kid is growing up so fast. Oh, and Mike says this project has been a "full family effort!" (I think he's impressed with himself to have come up with that little comment, so you should all mention how witty he is.)



1 comments:
I love this post! This is too cute - she is such a little Helpy Helperton!
Post a Comment