Thursday, May 6, 2010

YUM!

I made a quick decision yesterday and ordered a bag of lollipops on Amazon. It was one of their lightening deals, and I saw it when there were only 4 minutes left.

(That means I only had 4 minutes to read reviews, watch a promotional video, etc. before the deal was gone forever, and if you know me you know it was a crazy impulse purchase! I mean, I bought 300+ lollipops online without ever having tasted them.)

I purchased them for the Sunbeams. I have been trying to find a treat that is cheap and that will keep them semi-quiet for a few minutes. Leisa suggested Dum-Dums, but I couldn't find them at Costco. Then yesterday I found this great deal and I couldn't pass it up! I thought, "Even if they aren't very tasty the kids will eat them. That's what 3-year-olds do."

Anyway, the lightening deal was a 5lb bag of YummyEarth Organic Lollipops for $14. Approximately 325 lollipops. That's about $0.04/pop. I can afford that.

Well, they just showed up at the door and they are amazing! Man, these are good. I just had a Mango Tango and now I'm working my way through a Sour Apple Tart.

We'll see how many I can manage to share with the Sunbeams.

5 comments:

Carla L. said...

you should ALWAYS call your mother to let her know about these deals??? Or just order them for me!

Leisa Waldron said...

That is so funny! Good call Ky.

Carolyn said...

And they're organic, so you feel healthy eating them, right? Nicely done! What the Sunbeams don't know won't hurt them... :)

Kelli Nicole said...

Definitely just bought these to put in my client's packages.

Kylie said...

Kelli, that rocks! They are so good. Your clients will love them!