I think I'll have to do a weekly "We Love Our Chicks" post with cute pictures of chick-holders. Mostly Sky and Harper. Probably not weekly, though, because I started this post last week and forgot all about it. That's not a great start.
This is a common sight. Kids sitting on chairs staring at chicks.
Also, chicks sitting on kids.
And chicks attacking kids. (Notice the three chicks on Harp. They love her!)
Delilah wants a cracker? Bwack! (I kind of look like a pirate, too - am I missing teeth? What the?)
Heather and Ross meeting the chicks! Heather has volunteered for chicken tending duties if we are out of town. Woohoo!
"My Precious..." (Harper is great at freaking people out)
I'm posting this now before it never happens, even though there is no picture of Mike. Mike holds the chicks, he does! He really likes them!







1 comments:
AARRCCGGG!!! Harper's Golem look is pretty scary!! MY PRECIOUSSSSSS!
Post a Comment