Lots of Baltimore talk last month! I wish I could record everything Sky says and play it for you all. And I wish I'd written more of her Skyisms down during February. Sky is awesome.
2.4
Sky: "What are you watching, Mom?"
Me: "Seinfeld!"
Sky: "Again?! Why?"
Me: "Because it's hilarious!"
Sky: "Umm..."
Me: "I'll make you watch it when you're older. Then you'll love it."
Sky: "Okay. Maybe when I'm 21."
...
2.4
Sky: "What are you watching, Mom?"
Me: "Seinfeld!"
Sky: "Again?! Why?"
Me: "Because it's hilarious!"
Sky: "Umm..."
Me: "I'll make you watch it when you're older. Then you'll love it."
Sky: "Okay. Maybe when I'm 21."
...
Sky: "I found this movie! I thought it was lost forever! Look!"
Me: "Oh, Rio! Do you want to watch it?"
Sky: "Nope."
Me: "Really? Why not?"
Sky: "Because you want to watch all the Seinfelds."
Me: "No, we can watch Rio now."
Sky (walking away): "No, thanks. You can keep watching."
Me: "Oh, Rio! Do you want to watch it?"
Sky: "Nope."
Me: "Really? Why not?"
Sky: "Because you want to watch all the Seinfelds."
Me: "No, we can watch Rio now."
Sky (walking away): "No, thanks. You can keep watching."
2.5
Sky: "...and the farmer probably lives in Baltimore!"
Me: "Baltimore! Where is Baltimore, Sky? "
Sky: "I don't know! It's very far away. It's in another country. We can't even get there, because it's so far away!"
Me: "Ha!"
Sky: "But the mailman can. He can stay up for a very long time."
Sky: "...and the farmer probably lives in Baltimore!"
Me: "Baltimore! Where is Baltimore, Sky? "
Sky: "I don't know! It's very far away. It's in another country. We can't even get there, because it's so far away!"
Me: "Ha!"
Sky: "But the mailman can. He can stay up for a very long time."
2.22
Me: "Sky, look! There's snow on Mt. Diablo!"
Sky: "{GASP!}So that's RENO?!"
2.25
Sky: "I love you as far as Baltimore!"
Me: "Wow! You really like Baltimore, huh?"
Sky: "Yep."
Me: "Do you know where Baltimore is?"
Sky: "Nope."
Me: "Where did you learn about Baltimore?"
Sky: "I just know about it and I like what it's called."
2.26
Sky: "We love our chicks. More than anything in the world."
Me: "You do?"
Sky: "More than butterflies. More than LADYBUGS!"
Me: "That is so great!"
Sky: "But not more than chicks. We love all chicks the most."
2.27
Sky: "No! You stop that, RIGHT NOW. That's it. I'm telling Mom! And I'm not waiting even one minute!"
Sky (walking, walking, walking): "Mom."
Me: "What's wrong?"
Sky: "Duck is stepping on all the other chicks and not listening at all."
2.28
Sky: "{blah blah blah} Baltimore."
Me: "Are you talking about Baltimore again?"
Sky: "Yep."
Me: "Do you want to go to Baltimore?"
Sky: "I don't know. I'm not sure where it is."
2.27
Sky: "No! You stop that, RIGHT NOW. That's it. I'm telling Mom! And I'm not waiting even one minute!"
Sky (walking, walking, walking): "Mom."
Me: "What's wrong?"
Sky: "Duck is stepping on all the other chicks and not listening at all."
2.28
Sky: "{blah blah blah} Baltimore."
Me: "Are you talking about Baltimore again?"
Sky: "Yep."
Me: "Do you want to go to Baltimore?"
Sky: "I don't know. I'm not sure where it is."

3 comments:
OH man the Baltimore obsession is awesome!
She is so hilarious!! Maybe we should get her a Ravens tee shirt...
I love when kids obsess over random things. Sky is adorable!
Post a Comment