The typical California winter has started! Hello, rain! I don't miss snow at all and Sky couldn't be more excited about the rain. It rains VERY infrequently in Reno; infrequently enough that Sky once asked if the sprinklers were on outside, because why else would water dropping all over the sidewalk? And she thinks rain is funny. Remember when she laughed at the hail?
She just spent the last 5 minutes staring out the window, waiting for a rainbow to form above our house. ("I think I can see one! I think a rainbow is coming! Oh, never mind. It isn't coming yet. But it will...")
She has a good grasp on the whole why-rainbows-form concept:
"Do you know why rain makes rainbows, Mom?"
"Why?"
"Because rain knows I like rainbows."
Friday, January 20, 2012
Rainbow Child
Posted by Kylie at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment