Remember that time I was all, "I'm going to post Christmas pictures before Harper's birthday!" and you were all, "Cool!" and I was all, "Probably?"
That didn't happen.
I spent some time uploading photos, picking some to post, even editing a few (brightening a little, cropping here and there). Then I couldn't get my computer online and now Harper is a one-year-old.
Happy Birthday, Harp!!!!!!!
More on that in another post. We're having a family party for her tomorrow, so I decided to hold out for more photos before the birthday post.
Today we went to see the sheep by our house. Yes, a whole pasture of sheep! As pasturey as you can get on a hillside/roadside lot in residential San Ramon, CA. The kids had a great time staring at them and we got to enjoy some time in the 63 degree January sunshine.
At first all the sheep were way far away from the dock, but one sauntered on over to the fence near us. She found a tasty patch of clover, then told her buddy about it. All of a sudden all the sheep ran over to attack the scrumptious clover patch!
Also, I have a new fave iPhone app. It's called picframe. You should get it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment