Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Been Cookin', Man!

That's for you, Dad!

Actually, I have not been cooking much at all during the past few weeks. Mike's company provides a catered lunch every day, then they encourage the employees to bring the leftovers home. Mike brings them home, then the girls and I eat them for dinner the next night!

Aside from not cooking, I have been busy. I've been unpacking boxes, hanging things on walls, watching Sky jump off the couch and Harper roll around on the carpet. And watching Sky try to pick Harper up (Sky is "wo wrong" aka: so strong). And finding Sky trying to share Craisins with Harper and trade toys with Harper and do tricks for Harper.

Sky likes Harper.

I haven't been blogging, though. Still trying to find the power cable to my computer so I can upload the cute pictures I took of Harp (8 months old!) and Sky.

Anyway, we are still kicking. Just not for the world to see.

1 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Hey! Thanks for the update. I've been meaning to check on you. Glad all is well.