(If you can name the song I am semi-referring to in the title of this blog post you will...well, you'll probably think less of me, but I'll still be impressed that you figured it out!)
This week is driving me nuts.
We are currently sharing a car, and the fact that the non-working car is still in the garage laughing at me every time I have to drive Mike somewhere makes me want to slash it's tires. Today I told him just to take the car so I wouldn't be tempted to vandalize the Jeep.
Doctor appointments 2 days in a row. One for me (yay!) and one for Sky (shots...not yay). Then last night I was informed that I had blown off an article I was supposed to have done by today. Oops!
This morning Mike went to get Sky and discovered a diaper malfunction. That's right: poop. Everywhere. While he was cleaning that up, I went to get her some milk and what did I find? SPIDERS. EVERYWHERE.
I'm not even kidding.
A whole nest hatched somewhere in the kitchen and we must have killed 150+ tiny spiders before Mike finally made it out the door for work at about 10:30. I'm still finding spiders.
I have only one thing to say about all this: it's a good thing we aren't arachnophobes. Or poopophobes. (There's probably a technical term for that, but I don't in any way feel like I need to know what it is.)

3 comments:
LOL you are mocking "I smell sex and candy". Yea. I rock.
Sooo if these spiders don't all die by my scheduled visit, I must reschedule. ;)
Don't worry, Hka! We have killed every known spider!
Nice work with the song. :)
That sounds like the worst thing ever. You are so brave and strong, with a high tolerance for yuck.
Post a Comment