Sorry, folks. We've been busy and have completely ignored this blog. And by "we" I think we all know I'm referring to myself and trying to pass the blame elsewhere.
Now that's settled, let's look at some of the things that have kept "us" busy:
Ah yes, Sky has been busy mowing the lawn in her Sunday best. You can see how this would keep me from updating the blog.
Then we went to Shelter Cove!!
Where Sky did this:
Mike did this:
and this:
...and I did this:
Then we all did this:
Oh, and Sky decided she loves Sloppy Joes!
Our Shelter Cove trip needs it's own post because we have a LOT of pictures, but for now let's just consider you to be caught up on our lives and call it good.
Wait, here's one more for the road: Happy Belated Independence Day!










3 comments:
this kid is so stinkin' cute!!! And she totally poses for every photo! I especially love the sloppy joe face!
So that's why the call it sloppy joe!?!?!
Maybe if you'd stop having fun and hiking, you could spend more time in front of the computer, entertaining us with your virtual charisma!
I love one for the road! It is especially fitting seeing how I'm reading this while on the road! It's like you knew!
Post a Comment