We took a trip to Utah at the end of July and had a great time! The kids spent half of the vacation jumping on Grandma and Paco's trampoline. We ate a lot of food and visited lots of friends and family. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of Skyisms very well. Understand this: 25+ hours of driving. This doesn't account for the first half of the month, but...sorry.
7.18
Sky: "Mom, watch this!"
Me: "What's up?"
Sky: "Look! When I drop this feather, it falls slowly. Then when I drop this petal, it falls faster. And when I drop this rock: watch!"
Me: "Nice, Sky! You figured that out by yourself!"
Sky: "When I drop them at the same time, the rock is still fastest and the feather is slowest."
Me: "Do you know why that happens?"
Sky: "Because!"
Sky: "Mom, watch this!"
Me: "What's up?"
Sky: "Look! When I drop this feather, it falls slowly. Then when I drop this petal, it falls faster. And when I drop this rock: watch!"
Me: "Nice, Sky! You figured that out by yourself!"
Sky: "When I drop them at the same time, the rock is still fastest and the feather is slowest."
Me: "Do you know why that happens?"
Sky: "Because!"
7.21
Sky: "Can I watch a different movie?"
Me: "Sure." *switches out movies*
Sky: "Thanks. DON'T turn it on! I want to watch the previeweses."
Me: "Um, okay."
Sky: "Can I watch the previeweses?"
Me: "Sure." *switches out movies*
Sky: "Thanks. DON'T turn it on! I want to watch the previeweses."
Me: "Um, okay."
Sky: "Can I watch the previeweses?"
Me: "Yep."
7.22
*after sitting through a drive-thru car wash adventure*
Sky: "That was so fun! What could be more fun than that?!"
*after sitting through a drive-thru car wash adventure*
Sky: "That was so fun! What could be more fun than that?!"
7.28
*Sky and Harper playing*
Harper: {throws something} "Ma hah!"
Sky: "{gasp} HOW DARE YOU!"

1 comments:
Holy toledo!! Your girls are so, so cute. I'm so grateful I got to meet them and see you while you were here. 25 hours in the car---I might have died.
Post a Comment