What the what? It's been a full half-year since Harper was born! And this is what she looks like:
That little seahorse is starting to look so tiny! Harper's newest skill is toe chewing, which she enjoys all day long. It is especially helpful when she practices during a diaper change. Very flexy.
She still thinks Sky is hilarious and I love that. She is a completely different kid than she was a few months ago--I, for one, couldn't be happier about that. I love this happy, smiley, content kid!
She's also started to grow facial hair. It's a bit premature, but that's her thing:
What else? Hmm...she is eating baby food and especially loves pears. She hates peas and green beans. Grandma Pack encourages this.
She rolls from her tummy to her back if she will stay on her tummy long enough without freaking out. She almost rolls from her back to her tummy, but always gets stuck on a shoulder. She can almost sit up without falling over, but...well...she just fell over, so we'll give it more time.
Her raspberry skills are incredible, and her drooling has reached an all time high. She's up for an award.
Harper is definitely a baby, and I'm starting to wonder if Sky ever was. Glancing back through the blog, Sky was crawling and standing at 6 months. I'm pretty sure they had it wrong; Sky wasn't a day overdue, she was 4 weeks overdue. Harper was a month early and has been a little behind, but I think she's starting to catch up to where she's supposed to be.
Harp has her 6-month checkup on Monday. I have no idea how much she weighs or how tall she is. I'm going to guess 16lbs and 24". I am probably WAY off. She is wearing 3-6 month clothes these days, so she's still small. Go ahead. Take a guess!






0 comments:
Post a Comment